21 February 2012

1st day of teaching ♥

oh yes as you see in the title, today's the first day teaching in SJK(c) Pei Chai. :D overall it was fine, not too bad not too good. But, i enjoyed it a lot. Although it's not easy dealing with the 11 years old kid, but i do find it a quite interesting job. As you can see, teachers are always respected by students esp in primary school and i feel exclusive. xD Second, kids are cute and  lovely ! ♥ ahhhh, i just ♥ them :) and third, the kids seems to like me. Of course i do stay distant with them to ensure I'll not get bullied by them HAHHAHA.

not so good? they're too noisy.OMFG. I was so exhausted after finish teaching, the front classes R,J was fine, they're brilliant but when it comes to the K class, I almost fainted because of over shouting. AIYOYO. When i act fierce to them, they were stunned for a second. 3 mins later, it remains the same. wtfish man.   *fyi, 90% of them are so called buta huruf.. How could this be? they're just a bunch of cute monkeys. So,I promised that I will try my best to teach them and make them improve, and at least pass their BM in UPSR and yeah try my best to make them remember me for life. HAHAHAHA.

oh ya, forgot the most funny part. I gave them a lot of homework since they like to talk so much. Piling homework, 问你死没?xD #evilness

"ejaan错一题,订正十次!" BWAHHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment