27 March 2013

#revived : MKTH Part2

Hiiii, this blog was announced dead since 5th March. Sorry la, i've got no time at all to update this pity lil private corner. And now i'm blogging at 1.21am just because i'm having insomnia. T.T *gawd, pls save me*

Not much to talk coz i'm actually quite mad for not being able to sleep. People who knows me, know that i'm very fussy when i don't get enough sleep. Woke up at 6am to study for quiz and gotta wake up at 6am again for photography session. Daaaaarrrnnn. Y CAN'T I SLEEEP?

Whatever, let the pictures do the talking :)
credits to "the mysterious man" for the photos.
nah,

 3 in 1 performance, featuring Mei Cing and Li Yong, our college's premier dancers
consists of 3D, dance,diabolo and drum.It was so cool. I personally like it very much :D
Diabolo junior team. Spot my assistant head of my bureau ! the one with the green diabolo. Haha

 24 Festive drums ! Whoooa, look at their pose. Macam yes ! *memang yes pun*
 girls in pink; the right one is me, the left one is hiao po.
 me held high in the sky, hoho ! san fu nei la Jacky *wink*
 the family
me again? ini apa pasal ni? acting as "Jolin" in the drama, so i actually sang. But i guess it was too rush for me, and i lost breath for a sec, so i zao xia a bit lo. Really felt sorry for that. :/
And since then, the college's guys keep singing “我的歌声里”
just to remind i zao xia-ed. darn adarn darn :E
btw, loving the jacket, borrowed from hiao po. :p
My clothes changing speed was ranked #1. 
E-X-T-R-E-M-E-L-Y  F-A-S-T. Hoho



click this link for the video part :D
first try, not that bad marrhhhh
My writing is like a retarded kid, damn. See ! Your karma for letting your blog dies alone. >.<
It was accidental la, wasn't intended to do so.
Seriously, blogged like shiiiattt today.
Gtg, my bed is calling me.
Nites !

No comments:

Post a Comment