11 September 2012

First Class of My University Life ♥



Finally ! I’m blogging again. Hahaha,*no idea how long would it last this time* Okay, back to topic, the topic is “ First Class of My University Life”. Today 11th September 2012, is having my first class ever because I don’t have a class on Monday, so here it  goes. 

First class was Pengantar Antropologi ( Introduction to Anthropology ) coded ALEA1101 starts at 10am-10.50am. Basically, we learn nothing much today as it’s the first class only so our lecturer just gave a short briefing on what we’ll have to learn throughout the whole semester. Actually, it wasn’t that bad, it’s a quite interesting subject to learn but the problem is she mumbles and it’s carried out in Malay, OMG. I was getting really sleepy. Really.

Sorry for saying that, OOPS. Second class is Macroeconomics, one of my fav subject during STPM. This is much better because it was carried out in English, fully English. And the lecture hall here is much better, tall ceiling with freezing cold air-conditioner to keep you awake during classes. Hahahah, no idea how im gonna survive here, I’m a cold feet le. Class starts from 11am-12.50pm, but we’re released earlier today. You see, class continues from 10am til 12.50pm, and I have to rush to another faculty(Faculty of Economics and Administration)after my anthropology class ended. So tiring !

And third, what?third? Yes, having 3 classes in a row for both Tuesday and Thursday. It’s Pengenalan Etnografi ( Introduction to Ethnography) and starts at 2pm-2.50pm. What I’m happy about it is it’s conducted in English ! Haha, and he does not mumbles.
Okayh, not much to say. But I can tell it’s really REALLY tiring. I’ve never expected it to be so tiring, I made mathematics calculation on it, comparing it to the study hours during secondary school. Darn, although it seems less, but you can never imagine how tired would it be. 
#lessonlearnt : never underestimate anything.

Oh ya, I actually went to the library after finish my classes, it’s really huge inside equipped with millions of books. But not too much for courses im taking :/ And I thought it’s already fixed to have 2 classes of lectures only for each course, and there’s another tutorial class to be added for each course. Another 4 classes ! you must be pulling my leg, right ?
GAWD, how am I gonna have my nap.



Oh ya, I still remember this, let’s pray for victims attacked in 911 incident 11 years ago. May them R.I.P. and their family blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment