28 September 2012

roommate, me or privacy ?

I'm having mood swing throughout this whole week, i'm just always not in the right mood. idk why but i guess it's because of my roommate. She's not a bad roommate but i guess i'm just not used of sharing a room with others, since, like i'm owning a room after my sis left for studies. I've been sleeping alone, singing aloud in the room, i've already get used to it. Before i get a roommate, people used to ask me whether i'm afraid or not, but i can tell i actually enjoy staying alone VERY MUCH. Everything is like different now, i have to start from all over again and learn how to live with others. It's gonna take some time for me to adapt, it's new for me. I just feel like my privacy is invaded and someone just intrude into my life.. Not easy, but i guess it's part of campus life :/ 


just have to learn and adapt.

No comments:

Post a Comment