14 April 2013

FESENI #Part 2

Why is there soooo many part 2 ? Yorhhh, tak habis-habis cerita. Supposed to be a 17th March post but...I was really busy... :p though it's already very late to blog about this, but cannot, i have to finish this. what a perfectionist ._.

So the part 2 was about Feseni Choir that i took part, i have to admit that i actually didn't put in much effort because during the same period i was all busy practicing and preparing for dance. And i neglected this very much, i have to apologize for not giving my full 100% commitment. At first, i thought i could balance out, but i failed. To be exact, i only start practicing it after my Chinese Traditional Dance Competition. But thanks God, i was singing the Soprano part, so basically it's singing the melody only. I managed to catch up very fast, couldn't imagine if i'm doing the alto part. It would be difficult for me as i'm lack of the sense of doing a duet, like singing 3 keys higher or lower. I'm very bad at it.

By the way, since Feseni Chinese Dance Competition, and i found myself considerably good at doing the hair. So, i tied all 13 girls' hair.  My hand really cramped, and some were repeatedly done. I should consider of getting a part time hair stylist job. hmmm...
And the 2 songs we sang was " Selamat Pergi Pahlawanku" and "Mama Mia".


Nothing much to say about the competition. But I really wanted to say sorry to the manager, Marelyn.

"Kak May, sorry is the only word i could say, i know you had put in a lot of effort and try to make me and Joshua to attend the practice. You have been understanding, and giving us privilege for not attending the practices because of Chinese dance. Sometimes when there's no practice you'd text us and sort of like beg ask us to attend, i know it's not easy for you to be the manager. Already have to liase the practice time between the coach and us, and still sometimes we still didn't make it for practice. Sometimes, we're just too exhausted that we just wanted to rest for awhile after practicing. I knew i neglected this a lot and i've decided not to join Choir anymore as i couldn't commit, it's not fair to other members. Wishing you guys all the best and i have confidence in you all. Sorry and thank you."

and also the coach, Kak Leo and assistant coach, Grififth.
" Kak Leo, I'm so sorry that I'm always absent for practice. Thank you for your patience and your effort, I can see that you have very high expectation on us. Thank you for not giving up on us even though everyone is looking down on us, thank you for coming everyday just to help us. Thank you for teaching us all this while and i'm really impressed with the actions you taught us on Saturday ( competition's on next day), it was really COOL. I love it so much, ATTITUDE ! And I'm feeling so sorry for not being able to break the curse for 12th's Choir team, I thought we could make it, but we failed. I feel very guilty for breaking your heart, and i couldn't work on it anymore since i'm not joining. But I can see the potential of the team, the spirit. The guys are very passionate, hoping the best for you all next year. More practice and a little bit of luck will do. :)"

" Thank you Grififth for helping us for the last few days. I thought you would give up on us, but you didn't and spent your precious time to help us to be better. I was really touched when you said you see the passion and the determination. Both you and Kak Neo are different, glad that I have chance to learn from you two. I really learn a lot from you, thank you. And I'm also sorry for disappointing you. Thank you and welcome to help with them at anytime you like, they'd be very glad to have you. "

Less talking, and let the pictures tell the story. :)
17 March 2013.

make up close up. like serious, i looked as if my face got burned or what. 
3 tones darker, and be noted that this picture was brighten up 2 times already. 
I really don't know how to edit the picture anymore to look fairer, darn the make up.

 #ootn.
hair making in the process!

 with Kim, the pretty pianist.

 with Cheng Hou, Kuantanese !

 with Durai ! my first Indian good friend here. :)

 Kim and Durai.

Kim and the bow tie guy. :D

 pretty Tia :)

 Cheng Hou and Durai

  the girls  ! only Chinese girls in the choir team. haha
starting from the left:  me, Kim, Pei Xin and Remy

 with Sopia ! the Sarawakian, and she can speak fluent Chinese. (y)

super cute tiny coach, Kak Neo ! 
see my face got burned, severe burn.
owhhhmaiiiigawwwddd.

 with lil brother ! Soon Teck.

 with Grififth ! a.k.a. Assistant Coach
learned a lot from him. :)

Brothers ! Sung Lung, second bro and Hong Chian, big bro on my right.
Doing the Kiwi flower pose. Big bro, wake up liao bo? Where are your eyes? HAHAHHA
i'm so evil omg.
Where's Soon Teck ni?

Thank you Jacky for coming over to take photos for us and shouting my name so loud !
Love die you la ! HAHAHAHHA.

 The shocked "MIA" face.

 sombong gilerrr? No, that's ATTITUDE.

with Kai Wen

Thank you for everything, and I really miss the MHS Choir moment.
That moment when we're announced as Champion, the moment when we got to perform in DTC and do the sarcastic sub "Jam".
All the best for next year's competition and break the curse ! I have confidence in you all.


Attached with the video,

kbyethx.

No comments:

Post a Comment