18 April 2013

*sigh* #midterm yo

Initially my plan was to blog about the recent Dayao thingy right after i finish with my mid-term, which is today. But all mood gone just right after i finish the paper, it was disastrous. I didn't go back home for my mid-term break, instead, i stayed here for whole one week long, just to do my assignments. Although it was not fully utilized, ( it will never as the subconscious mind will keep reminding you it's holiday ) Well but at least, i did something. Well, at least something. Bad but not too bad, compared to staying at home. It will end up getting fat ONLY, being potato couch and yc all the day. As mentioned, not so disciplined during the break but i did study for the 2 tests in this week, Macroeconomics and Microeconomics II.

Supposed to study 4 chapters for Macroeconomics, knowing it's not easy. I was so confused with the notes, it's all different with the text book and tutorial work. I was like "how am i gonna study this thg?" And finally i managed to derive the formula and able to find out the correct way to use it, like whole page of formulas, like this:


So, in short, i spent a lot of time on the first 2 chapters and few on the last 2 chapters. When i finished the paper, i feel like banging my head. Coz the 30 MCQ questions were all non-related to the first 2 chapters. The lecturer discussed it straight after she collected the paper from us. Everyone dog-cried, like WALAO EH. The whole class was half dead, and i was already dead.

I was so down, but i kept on telling myself don't give up, there's still hope ! Let's work hard on Thursday's paper, Microeconomics. It's not easy to move on. Not at all. But then, I managed to focus for my next paper Microeconomics. Now, this time I have to study 3 chapters. So I started studying, in detail, to understand it. I went to slp at 12am the day before, but was so stressed that i could only sleep at 2am. So, i postponed my alarm clock from 5am to 6.30am. AND, was too stressed, that i woke up myself at 5am. No matter how hard i try to rest awhile more, still, wide awake. So, i just continue to study and do revision, what to do? Then i went back for a short nap at 7.30am and woke up 2 hours later. Went for class and sat for exam at 11am.

I was kinda like smiling, finally feeling relieved that this paper was not too badly done. But when i go for the next tutorial class, only i realized that the questions are actually the same as the exam questions. I thought it was the same, so i simply did it like how i did in exam. Then, the tutor picked a few students to show their working and answers on the whiteboard. I WAS STUNNED. kantoi lah. ALL WRONG ! Habislah, there gone my hope. My spirit ! That finally worked hard and really have some expectation. I feel really down lo. Damn EMO. WAHKAO, already stayed here during mid-sem break, already slept for few hours only, wanna treat me like this meh?

no eye see.


I really gone speechless, at that moment, I really wanna blog everything and let all my sadness and anger out. But i'm stucked with class again. Went back late and also distracted with dramas ( to console my broken heart), then lost all the words I wanna chuck it. This is the best I could do for today.


Shiatt day, shiaaattt entry. 
Sorry, I'll try to make it better next time.

kbyethx.


No comments:

Post a Comment