28 May 2013

May wrap up

I shall continue it here; more photos and less words.


1st May 2013
It's Labour Day ! Of course students like us get to enjoy the holiday as well.
*of coz la, we worked so hard. xD*
So, it's an outing with Dayao buddies, gang Band Y.
I call it Publika Artsy Jalan-Jalan Day.

 Journal by Plan B.

 look at the comfy cushions.

 Raee ban yeh-ing.

 old televisions stacked together.

 

I just ♥ their designs. It's so comfy which mde you feel home and so creative at the same time! I love how they reuse the oil drums and wood pallets. I got this inspiration to design the house with lots of wood pallets which seems so eco-friendly and low cost from my fav design page, Handimania
I was so flabergasted and inspired when i see these pallets here !

imma witch. GAHHHH
A party costume shop.

 Namoo Bistro. I love the Mr. Chef Bread. 
 was attracted by the mad cute wallpaper.

 Cubiq box games. We rocked the whole shop and I ended up buying one which i can't solve there.
@ Carousel

2nd try in my room, first one was is my instagram tagged photos. can't dig it out D:
 It's about balancing the 4 steel balls on their respective holes. 
The hardest part is balancing the pink colour plate which is placed 
above a 2 dimensional sharp edge block.

The British soldier.  
I have a funny lil dream:
One day I shall go to England and make these soldiers laugh, 
just wanna provoke their resistance against humour. :p

 this tells me it's a ladies' toilet.

cute toilet isn't it?


26th April- 28th April, 3rd May-5th May
Life in Bentong.


 Shao Kang giving his speech, kids attractor.


 looks so pity here. HAHHAHA

Teoh Beng Hock's sister, Teoh Lee Lan.
was indeed a tear struck.

 The green view in Bentong, they would wear it everyday.

 with YB 陈梓慧


 UBAH !


 the night before election, estimated crowd to be 30k.


 the young ones.


with YB Tony Pua !!
was behaving like a lil fans, he's the first invited guest speaker that i've asked for signature.

 Suellen with YB Pua

 UM-ians.

 with local artiste !
*salute*

ze girls.

8th May 2013
first Himpunan Blackout at Kelana Jaya Stadium.
120k crowd i think?



10th May 2013
Went SPR in Putrajaya to send in memorandum, it's about the unfair election that has passed few days ago. I have to say, it was peaceful, the coffin just means the dead of democracy. Nothing much.








to be continued, hahha. 
lots of pitchas.


No comments:

Post a Comment