25 December 2013

helpless blog wtfbbq

Couldn't fall asleep in the midnight, thanks to the determined father on trying to make a cup of good luwak coffee. ._.
It is Christmas today, which tells me enough that this year is coming to an end too. I tried to recall back what have i done in this year, and what have i blogged about. It seems quite empty especially since the starting of the new sem. I used to have lots of feelings and thinking to be jotted down, but i kept procrastinating. Things and workloads that will never come to an end, kept my to-blog-stories-list piling up high, and slowly i forgot what i wanted to write about. I felt so regretful and upset that my feelings and emotions at that moments were not being jotted down, i lost a piece of the puzzle of my emotions. Again, as i've promised to myself, i need to blog more often, and yt i failed to do so AGAIN. Not wanting to let the blog die, but i'm like so helpless to watch it die. And it feels so extremely bad to watch all my supposed-to-have-blogged-sincere-words gone.

I could only SIGH now.

doing some last possible resuscitation to the bloggie.
poor blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment