28 May 2014

spoonfeed or self-learn ?

So, I try to recap what have I studied for the semester 2 of my year 2. I did not have time to update at the early sem and also wrap up for last semester’s on time yet, and now still busy with final week submission, but I couldn’t stop myself from writing this. Courses I’m taking this sem are Introduction to Sociology, Introduction to Psychology, Media and Politics, Visual Anthropology, Contemporary Social Thoughts and Quantitative Data Analysis. So the first 3 are those which I think I can still manage and interested with, but the latter 3 are those I’m really so terrified with. I have to admit I was not a good student for this whole semester, I was too overfilled with activities, work and my health condition isn’t getting any better. And there's only one thing i can say i'm just a typical kind of student. I'm used to spoonfed education ever since we're all young beanies, so it's really hard for me to go through non-spoonfed and all self-digged-information studies. I would say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. and i'm a notes kind of student, i can't study without proper notes. So, please give me notes and i will score.

I know this sounds really bad and lazy, but it's true, i like the idea of the latter method, but i'm just not brought up in such education system. And it kills if you're expecting me to score an 'A' with that kind of teaching method and in the situation that we're so overloaded with activities. Yes, some would say studies should be a student's priority; it's yours but not mine. I just wanted to learn instead of doing for the sake of doing it. So, please continue to spoonfeed me, i got so irritated with the helpless syllabus, where everyone in the class told you, this method is not working and you still go on with it and tell us you got no choice.
BLLLLLLAHHHHHHHHHHHH.


No comments:

Post a Comment