18 October 2014

#part 3: extra lil facts about me

Alright, so it's bloggy time again. lil facts about me !

Fact 1: I super hate "destroyer" in the karaoke room. 
The destroyer i'm saying here is those who spoil every single song u pick and they knows every song and intentionally sings it awfully. It's a song, halo? At least let me sing on my own, nicely, for just one song la.

Fact 2: "Lite" FM is now my fav.
I used to laugh at LiteN'Easy audiences, because i think it's a radio station for old peoples, octogenerians. But when i tried to listen it once, it was loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I like oldies, classical hits, and so, i kinda fell in love at first sight(heard) to it. :P

Fact 3: Shopaholic
Yes, i'm a shopaholic and i like to dress up whenever i get out of my room. I like to dress up neatly for classes and i never wear College T-shirts out, unless i'm sick. Coursemates would know this. Dressing up nicely and neatly makes me feel good, and because of this, some of the seniors or unimates who don't know me really well, they secretly addressed me as "flower vase". LOLLLLL, they confessed this to me when they know me better in person. *yawn* HAHAHHAHA, being a shopaholic or ban mei mei is not a guilt ok. xD BTW, i'm good at buying cheap and good quality clothes, you can always count on me for shopping advise. :)

Fact 4: I buy kiddo-size t-shirts.
Ok, i dont really like buying t-shirts, and sometimeswhen i feel like i need some, i like to buy kiddo-size t-shirts. Their t-shirts are much cheaper and it fits perfectly. Buying size 9-12 is just nice for me. :p

Fact 5: I never give-in, esp to boastful people.
Sometimes i meet hateful people, that they “扎住鸡毛当令箭”,thinking themselves are more experienced and more superior than me, and like to give me instructions instead of discussing with me, i never give in. Sorry, i don't care who you are, but i just won't give a sh*t about it. I will just ignore and make you feel transparent. I'm expert at it. 
人不犯我,我不犯人;
人若犯我,我还退忍;
人再犯我,我必不仁。

Fact 6: I'm a coffee addict.
I'm badly addicted to coffee, white coffees, like cappuccino, latte, flat white and caramel macchiatto. I'm wide awakened after having a cup of coffee, and tends to have insomnia until 2-3 in the morning to put me into sleep. But, but, green tea/ black tea is ever worse, i can only sleep at 5am after having one.

Fact 7: I can't spell "Malacca"
I've been wrong for years, that i spell "Malacca" as "Melacca". :D I just couldn't spell it correctly.

Fact 8: I'm an utmost ghost movie lovers.
Yes ! Ghost movies and horror movies are always at the top of the list. Though i might scream like hell, but i'm calm aftermath. I can watch it at house alone during midnight, i can watch it alone it the cinema, (but not alone at midnight la, safety issues). 

i think that's it for today, im tired squeezing my brain juice. Hahahha, see you soon !

kbyethx.

2 comments: