14 November 2014

Hectic Restless Life - nail and nailed

Hi, long time no see, my readers, my blog, my secret corner. I'm back to blogging finally after disappearing for so long. Tonnes of work and assignments got me grounded for a whole 2 weeks. Walking to the toilet was the most thrilling exercise i had in these 2 weeks. My life was plain "Eat, sleep, FYP. Repeat" You must be saying, "what's so big deal with that, assignments and FYP only what." Mine was not just plain FYP and assignments, but 1 quiz, 3 assignments submission and 6 presentations including 1 FYP research proposal presentation, it means quite a lot to me. Satisfaction and recognization gained from the FYP presentation helps to motivate me in a very positive way. In short, FYP is my 3rd year uni life. Luckily, things went quite well and i'm satisfied though i have to sacrifice my sleep hours and skip some classes.  I have to confess that i've improved much compared to last year, i don't simply skip classes and i tried avoid doing last minute job, but some of the assignments topic are too serious and i could not just crap during presentation without doing further investigation on the history background, esp for political assignments.

Continuously having only 4 hours sleep per day is a real torture, but i survived. I could probably share a very effective "staying up late tips", if you have decided not to sleep whole night, then take a very light nap not more than 20 minutes around 12am, then you will feel extra duper sleepy around 1-2am, MUST NOT SLEEP ! If you ever close you eyes, i guarantee that you'll feel very lethargic even if you wake up at 10am, so hold on and sleep between 3-5am; even if you wake at 8am,you're gonna feel energetic, trust me, i'm a very experienced owl. But if you have so much work that you could not even finish before 5am, then you'll feel again another wave of duper heavy eyelids strike around 6-7am, please do not give in. I would advise you to either stay till the next day or sleep before the wave. 



Trust me, i'm an experienced owl. This is how i survived through my high school and uni life.
However terrible it is, nail it just nail it.

talk to you soon,
im going off for a Ipoh food trip together with the beloved fam,
to distress a bit.

food therapy ad retail therapy work best for me. 
kbyethx, xoxo. 

Face of 'challenges accepted and accomplished'. Achievement unlocked! 

1 quiz, 3 assignments submission, and 6 presentations including FYP research proposal presentation in 2 weeks time. Nail it, just nail it. \(^o^)/YES!



not forgetting to pop a champagne for 10k visits. wheeee, i know it's nothing compared to famous bloggers, which hits in a day could prolly beat my total visits, but it's a lil motivation for myself to continue writing, looking forward to hit another milestones ! :D :'*


No comments:

Post a Comment