25 January 2015

Resolution before wrappppp

I literally forgot when was the last time i wrote a post on my bloggie.
So sorry, I couldn't keep to the promise, to write it as often as i could, i was too busy.
I think i haven even have the time to do a wrap for my sec year?
Okayh, i know i'm A epic fail blogger.
I like to write but was not motivated enough to sacrifice my sleep.
Okayh, my bed is my drugs and i have the worst addiction to it. ikr, i can imagine this facial expression on your face.


Okayh, im actually blogging this in a cafe, and i forgot to bring along my laptop charger. So, before my batt runs out, i better do a quick post. *cheattttt* *retardedness*

Okayh, what i wanted to do is to list out my resolution for year 2015. 
It's late, coz i had exam, *excuses* #iknowwxcusesagain #whateverlabetterlatethannone
Though it's late, but i have to do it and really list them out, else...
The bad habit will go recycle again like last year. I was to busy to list out my resolutions and i kept procrastinating.. and ended up, i forgot about all my resolutions. wtf. I barely remember one, that is to do bilingual hosting, and i did it, though my performance was not as stunning, but at least i would say it's a great start.

So, what i'm going to do this year is, i'm going to set vision and mission for year 2015. Besides setting goals to achieve, but also monthly challenge to work things out. Every month, i will list out one challenge i'm going to overcome or to mission to achieve on social media, publicly, and then to evaluate the results at the end of month. It can be something simple, like read up to 3 books a month or to lose 2 kgs. This idea came across my mind because i always have a lot to do but always have no enough time, or i should say, sometimes i don't know where to start. So by achieving each small steps, i will gain more satisfaction and motivation to achieve more. So, this is my own way to motivate myself to go beyond further.

Resolutions:
  1. To involve in trilingual hosting. (this has been achieved, in year 2015, before i wrote this, wheee) I'm now officially an emcee for Chinese, English and Cantonese. Please don't hesitate to contact me for job, u know where to find me. XDDD
  2. To improve/ bring up my CGPA. (achieving good grades is not always my vision, this was fixed after i finished my exam, coz i know, this time chao da sudah)
  3. To get 'A' for my thesis ( of coz! it is what that represents my entire uni life )
  4. To lose weight, i literally meant to tone up my abs. I'm sick enough to bounce back again and again instantly after i lost some weight.
  5. To buy a car. ( Hopefully *fingerscrossed*)
  6. To read more books.
  7. To travel alone once.
And since this month is coming to an end already, and i was lazy and slow enough to only blog about this nearly in the end of month. I've decided to have 2 resolutions for February, that is to lose tummy fats and read up to 2 more books (i've done reading one back in hometown, wheeee)

Ok, that's it ! I know i have no enough motivation and dedication, so hopefully i could achieve more by lining out all my monthly resolutions rather than annual resolutions.

Kbyethx. See ya again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment