21 October 2012

21-10-2012

Went UPM today to watch the Chinese debate competition between UM and UTAR. it was such an eye-opening event, i was keen on chinese debate ever since i join the debate class. I'm no good at debating and have no single experience before. But this has really instilled some passion in me to get along further with debating. and of course, we won. xD

ahem, no pictures were taken i guess, haha, pai se ma, all seniors, not so close with them also..

Just updating myself a lil bit here, it's almost 2 months i've been here and i guess i'm well suited to everything here. i mean everything including my roomie, we both have good communication and has already suited to each other. I sleep early, she sleeps late. I wake up early, she wakes up late. But, still we managed to compromise and tolerate.

Welcome dear roomie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment