28 October 2012

Home coming #2

LOLLLLL. after 2 weeks i'm home again. Actually, i didn't plan to go home that often. But but but, i can explain this. Last time i went back to take all my pre-U notes which i need as reference while studying and this time we have 4 days holiday in a row as in conjuction with Hari Raya Haji. so what am i gonna do in my room in these few days ? Aiyo, so ended up having part 2 of home coming lo. The best part is, i went back together with Nyak Hong, and we both missed the buss coz we stoppped by at KL sentral and were too into telling ghost storries in UM.
so, u see :


only took a few photos during Kai Ping's birthday celebration, he's my best-to-bully-buddy during form 6 time. *awww, nostalgic*

 with Kai Ping at TC, McDonalds. * i'm still holding that fries, wth*

 with Eevonne at Teatime

Didn't take much pictures, coz the lighting there sucks. zzz.

and...
finally
.
.
.
Now, i have time to watch movies finally. Watched #sinister and #paranormalactivity4 . Yep, both horror movies. But if you want me to rate it, as below.

My advice, don't watch any. Well sinister is mucchhhh better compared to paranormal activity. Don't watch it, if you're true horror movie lover, you find it sucks. I felt my 11 bucks wasted man, at all.
Still, not as good as expected. Thai horror movie is still the best.



P/S: gotta off faster. i'm writing this post in a real midnight, alone in the room. I scared if it haunts me when im sleeping. hahha, bye. See ya !



2.5 stars out of 5 stars


3 out of 5 stars






No comments:

Post a Comment