15 October 2012

Return of chuchu ♥

HEY peeps !!
Finally imma back to the arms of my kingdom, Kuantan.♥
#homehasthebestthgs #homecookdishes #mygirls 
12th October, finally. Met up with my girls and had some really nice talk to them. At our fav hang out place, The Dessert House. #mysocalledsecondhome I really like spending time with them, they just like for who i am. I don't have to pretend or hide anything from them, i'm just me.

some of the crazy thgs we did :DD

 we have 1 malaysia here. -.-


 sifu Kong !!

  sweet group pics ♥



♥ you girls soooooo muchhh 

miss them so much after not seeing each other for 2 months. 

They made me feel hommeeee.
it's where i'm belong to. *winks*

i'm lazy to write another post about the other outing with my froggie and panda during the next day. so gonna end it with a pic. heheheh

nomming my fav, strawberry cheese cake from lilawadi.
*i'll talk more about lilawadi when next time, haha.very nice place* 


That's it a quick update about my first return, kbyethx.

No comments:

Post a Comment