07 February 2013

Home, homed #5

I'm homed finally. Hohoho ! Surprise attack for my mum, told her i'm only coming back on Wednesday morning, will only arrive by noon, but i actually came back on Tuesday night. Yep, i took 9pm night bus, from Puduraya Terminal. *shhh* without telling her, i asked Nyak Hong to come and fetch me and went yumcha with the gang after i reach. Just to make sure i came home late enough so that she won't know. x) Supposed to bring all m luggage into my room, but i got so tired with the tonnes weighted luggages, carried them for i guess around 60 stairs. Enough of it, and i was too tired so just leave it in the living room and drag my already-sleeping-body to hit the sack.Mum was surprised to see the luggages then only she run to my room and see me sleeping, she smiled. That precious smile worth a thousand words, and i just replied :"surprise le..", mumbled a few words, then back to my dreamland.

The gang kinda like nag me a bit for coming home alone so late. To be honest, i just wanted to come home fast and the adventurous spirit in mine just never thought of the danger around me. When i'm sitting here safely and think of what kind of bad things could happen to me, I got goosebumps.  >.< I was really putting myself at a risk. :/ should be more careful next time.

Wanted to update my blog the next day, i was shocked to see that i've not update it for like 6 days? The last post was on 1st Feb, and it's 6th already.. But still didn't managed to do it, why? Procrastinate it for my all-time fav hobby



  That was my homemade Famous Amos cookies. It's finger licking, i'm gonna guarantee you for that. *wink*

And today, oops, yesterday, what i did was this.

Cheese tarts ! it's just pastry shell, without the filling yet, didn't take the photos of the after-filled tarts. I was rushing to see my babes ! ♥

These 2 are all my first try, baking has stopped for like half a year? Bought all the ingredients and just when i wanted to bake it, I was busy with the IPTA thing already. All left abandoned in the kitchen cabinet. I have a very sweet tooth, that's why i'm hooked with all kinds of desserts. I'm the only one got so enthusiastic in baking.


Stories told after i've reached home, how about the 2 days before it? Let's rewind.

Remember the post #OOTD ? After done blogging about it, i went to Midvalley alone. ( yes i'm a loner :p get so used spending time alone)  Spent some time reading and having some nice food. Sometimes kinda enjoy the quiet moment, the time where you can observe people and guess their thinking from their expressions. Analyzing every words spoken and every facial expression changes has somehow became my sometimes hobby. A photographer captures the mood of the people with a camera, but i capture it with my eyes. Sometimes when i see them smiling, i can feel the true happiness in them. Guess it's the advantage of being an anthropology student :) Btw, i was lucky enough to watch Lion Dance and Acrobatic performance held in Midvalley, was surrounded by the CNY atmosphere.

 #thephantomoftheopera #gastonleroux #manhattanfishmarket #creamymushroompasta

I've been here 3 times, with the same meal. -____- Guess i like it coz it taste like my cooking :p



Last Sunday, i can't stand filling hunger with Vico, Oat, Nestum 3-in-1, so went for Subway with Kim at Tropicana City Mall. 

Sub of the day: Chicken Teriyaki

Nahhhhhh !

mine, with extra vege.

On 4th, i remember i was having some bad day, and the mood is really like dropping from heaven to hell. Everything was pending and got all negative replies, and Malc was also very down that time. He went for delicacies to cheer himself a bit, and also tapao-ed for me. Thank you so mucccchhhhh ♥

As what i captioned on instagram, desserts never fail to make me happy. :)

 Vanilla crepe cake from Food Foundry, in Section 17. 

I've neither been there nor having a slice of crepe cake before, and it taste just like heaven. Every single layer was filled with ice-cream like filling and it melts in your mouth. I've viewed the pictures of Food Foundry on their facebook page, it's a place i would like to go, very much. And thanks to him, my list of delicacies tried in first sem extended ! Haha ( all worries gone after nomming :p)
 and ended the night with aqua experience. Again.

 
: stole from kim's instagram *evil grin*

That's it for these few days, gotta sleep now. Tomorrow will be another busy baking day. 
Tata !
 






conclusion of the day: must keep the blog updated at a regular interval, like maybe once every 3 days or else i'll have problems with organizing the thoughts and screwing the brain dictionary hard to find words to put in my stories. :/

discovery of the day: just realized all my photos in this post are taken from instagram, it seems like i can't live without it. *gasp*


No comments:

Post a Comment