08 February 2013

Sem 1 result

Just checked MYUM portal and got my results already. Overall result still get more than 3.0, but it's not what i've expected. Also being in UM is not easy, getting a 3.0 is never satisfying, never. I aimed for dean list, but since I knew my scores for core subjects already, so wasn't expected much. All falls out of my expectation, or maybe i was over confident. I remember i was smiling walking out of the examination hall for those subjects except Quantitative Analysis.

I was expecting A for APK(Basic of Enterpreneurship Culture), like so sure i'm gonna score it right. But i got an A-, damn ! It's a bit different with APK class this year, no more APK Day. So 30% weightage comes from final exam result and 70% comes from assignment. Of course, you'll have to figure out an business idea and write it on a blog and present it. And yes, Lee Ling and i did most of the work, coz she's the group leader and i'm the idea generator. I'm the one who gave the idea of the business, "One Stop Wedding Planning Service". An absolute brilliant idea with low modal and risk. Whatever, but i think i did well during the presentation. Damn steady, was so confident in presenting the idea. All the questions thrown to me was well answered, even Pn. Ponmalar was smiling and she didn't even frown a bit. I thought it was telling me a positive score. And damn, A-. *heart stops beating for a sec* I was hopping such that this simple subject can help to raise my GPA a bit, yeah really a bit ONLY. DAMN !!! I'm feeling very unfair for this, no matter you participate or not in this assignment, or you just shake your legs and put your hands into the pocket and watch, you'll still gotta get the same marks for the whole group. It's not tally with the effort i've put in, some others just care to chat and gossips at a corner while some of us are squeezing the brain juice. The instructor told us since early, every of us will get the same scoring. I mean like seriously, marks should be given individually. Do you see? THIS IS SO UNFAIR. Those who work hard will feel angry as we do not get higher marks for doing more work, and those lazy bums will be like " Wow, i'm so lucky to score this high." wtf.

For Anthro and Ethno, i got speechless at all to explain the shitty result. I just don't know why, expected these 2 to be A. But, why ? :'(

QAB? Yeah, explainable. I have 2 minor test for it, scored well for the first test and screwed the other. Reason? I was lack of sleep and gt all blurred, i did study but confused mind was all i get. Lack of sleep because of the FIN thing, damn JKP KESENI compensate my loss !!! >.< Marks was counted based on minor test and also assignment. What about assignment? Screwed again ! There's a huge misunderstanding but also at the same time it's my fault. My name was left out and i've asked the lecturer, but she didn't update the list. I was also an idiot, forgot to inform the other groupmates. I was waiting until i feel that it's a bit late to start doing the work together and then only i realized that the other groupmates didn't know my existence. So i actually stayed overnight and did all the questions in case they thought i purposely join them late, to do less work. In the end, i just end up helping with the questions coz they've almost done. But still even if i'm the other groupmate, i will feel angry too, i guess they gave me very low peer-rating marks. *sigh* expected, i didn't blame them. Damn it, expected it will not be an A. First, the paper was really hard, it's the only paper i didn't smile walking out of the examination hall. *gasp* Second, the minor test and the assignment.
What if i didn't screw test 2 and the assignment... how sad. 




CNY mood just gone like that, Bye bye.
What i have to do is work harder for next sem. 
God bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment