05 February 2014

#ootd: CNY 2014

CNY? Wheeeee.. time to dress up !
Not so much to post on CNY, coz mine are the typical ones: Movie session is daily routine for my family.
So, i had 6 movies for CNY. Nailed it ! that is like my whole year quota for movies...
Quite a short post, barely about my #ootd  !

Theme for this year's CNY was neon x soft metal. I wanted to be different compared to past years and started to adore the way Jane Chuck and Ashley dress, i like how they have the thoughts of "You are what you dress". Dressing up can be fun, it can an art as well, to bring out of your personality. I'm slowly changing my way of dressing to something more rock, metal and edgy. Trying to give people the impression of me being tougher. I'm no longer an all day lacey-fancy girl :D

Chor Yat:
 Neon yellow top + flowery tight skirt from Kitschen+ black envelope bag.

Chor Yi:
Neon green cropped top + leopard printed see through maxi (both from Kitschen)
+black envelope bag + Carlorino loafers

Chor Sam: I was supposed to join my gang for a picnic, but i was sick. Darrrrnnnn, whole day trapped at home.:(( *cry cry*

Chor Sei: With my youthful sister, Joanne. Believe it or not, she's a mother to a 3 year old kid. *shocked face* We coincidentally bought same series of clothes for new year. That kind of Chu sisters spirit. Both of us in matching black x white x neon pink. 

alright, that's all.
hehe, i know it's a damn lazy post.
:DD
nvm lah, next time i write more,
okayh??
xoxo,
kbyethx,
see you soon.

#ootd #neon #softmetal #flowery #tightskirt #black #white #clutch #envelopebag #loafers #rocker #chic #cny #outfit


i know i know, some people have negative comments to my way of dressing..But, i would like to let you know that i...

"I've never expected you to understand my taste and my style, because i don't dress to impress you. I dress for myself"

No comments:

Post a Comment