06 December 2012

Uniqlo means ♥

Just a very quick update before i go out.

Yesterday was opening of Uniqlo in Paradigm Shopping Mall.
I wasn't a big fans of it but u know lo, first day opening got a lot of sales ma. I always wanted to buy colour jeans but always can't find a suitable one, and now here comes the chance to fill up my wardrobe a bit. So i went with my coursemates, Shin Hui and Kai Jun.
We took a bus to LRT University Station and then LRT to Kelana Jaya then taxi. Awhile then, we reached. It's located at UG floor in Paradigm Mall, and the crowd was HUGE. After selecting a few to try on, i queue-ed for like 25mins i guess. The line is so long that they need to have crews carrying a sign board written " End Of Queue". *jawdrops*

And here are some of the pictures, of course i wasn't there this early la. I went after my class. These were taken from Paradigm Facebook Page. Have a look !
 super long queue !!

 look at the crowd !!


ok, my grab :D bought a dark green colour skinny jeans, fits perfectly on me. Those who have this bigbutt problem, that your pants will not fit with your waist, here's the place. All of us got ourselves a pair jeans, loving it !! ♥


Uniqlo means ♥, kbyethx. :)
see ya again ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment