04 August 2014

some little things about me ♥ #part1

Hey yo peeps ! hmm, i'm always motivated to write when i'm homed, esp on Sunday nights. My Sunday nights are like your Friday nights and vice versa my Fridays nights are like your Sunday nights, totally in the other way round, because i'm only working on weekends !! Hoho, my weekdays are usually spent with exercises, groceries shopping with mum and lots of bakery trial and error. I have a sweet tooth and i'm a baker, i like to modify recipes and use my own way to bake, so sometimes *ahem* "accidents do happen", *long sighhhhhhhh* that's is why you don't usually see my "end up to be shitty cake" in my instagram < follow me at @chuchucism >, i don't post "shits". Hahahah. Wait, wait, back to the topic, i'm supposed to write this last night but i'm so exhausted and i ended up to hit the sack though insomnia striked again, darn!!

Today, i'm writing this to share some little weird things/ OCD (Obsessive Compulsory Disorder) of me,so that you could understand me better. Haha, it's weird, it's private, no many knows about it, because i seldom talks about it, but blogging inspiration just hit occasionally and randomly.

1. I'm a manual car driver.
Hell yeah, i drive manuals in hometown and autos in KL during work. I love manuals, i love it when i shift the gear stick between the gearbox, and drift through the quiet city. *just saying, imma a safe driverand i admire girls who have good driving skills. And i think i'm one of, so i often address myself as “关丹第一女车神”, in English, the "Number 1 Goddess Driver of Kuantan". *thick face mode on, but who cares? hahahah*

2. Shoes
I'm a person who is very particular about shoes, you don't always see me buying shoes, because i'm very very picky over shoes. I won't/ never tolerate to buy any middle-ranged price shoes without it being exactly my cup of tea, unless it's so cheap and i only have a pair of slippers with me. And, i'm never a flip-flop person, i DON'T wear slippers out, never, unless i go out for a quick dinner or i'm really sick. I really cannot understand when peoples wear flipflops with dress... To me, dress should be matched with heels, wedges, flats or sneakers but not flip flops. It feels exactly the same like my kind of OCD. Ohhhhh

*This pair of CarloRino loafers was one of my fav,
i bought the grey covered shoes coz i was really 
broke and needed a pair of covered shoes badly.


3. OCD of ironing
I have OCD of ironing, in case you don't know what it is, 熨烫强迫症. I iron all my clothes before wearing them since form 6 (when i started to iron all my clothes). For once in my uni year 1, i was so busy with exams, that i never iron the clothes and wore it out, i felt as if i'm naked, kept pulling my shirts and feeling uncomfortable. I spend hours every 2-3 weeks to iron them all. But i got very frustrated because i kinda lack of time to iron them, so i prefer to buy non-wrinkled materials nowadays. :3
*i posted a few photos of clothes i need to iron in my instagram before*

4. Temperament
I have the worst temperament after wake up/morning out of all day, unless i have really deep and sufficient sleep. Ok, so if you ever ruin my mood in the morning, it affects me for whole day. *DONT TRY TO STEP ON MY TAIL*

5. Ailurophobia
I have Ailurophobia, phobia of cats. I shiver whenever i look/stare at the cats, and when their tails touch my leg, i feel cold in the spine. This was developed since i was form 3. That time i was a brass band member *fyi, imma a trumpeter*, i have to stay back for practice because we were having some kind of performance. We were all having lunch in canteen and that time a few Malay uncles and aunties love to keep cats, they just like to feed them, that was why they were a lot of cats in the canteen. One of it has some skin disease, injured and inflamed wounds, and lice on the body. When it suddenly appears next to my feet, I was screamed my lungs out. And since then, I can only stand with 2D cats, but not the 3D ones, even if it's very very cute. Worst, my bloody neighbour fed the stray cats without giving them proper hygienic care and shelter, thus, they came to my house and sleep on the clean floor for a 5 star spa service after having eal at next door. Idk whether is the food not clean or what, stupid cats would puke in my house. DAMNNNN Sometimes i even develop a little bit of hatred about it.

ok, i have to admit, it's really cute...in 2D.


alright, that's all for today,
kbyethx,
and see you soon!

do follow me on instagram and blog for more updates :3

No comments:

Post a Comment