26 January 2013

drama queen

Two days ago i start regaining my freedom and the holiday mood todo things that i can't do on usual school days. Movies, outings and at night i would watch drama till 3/4am and then sleep til 1pm the next day. I don't really enjoy it, the laziness makes me feel very bad, but sometimes it's out of my control. I'm a REAL drama addict. I can't help myself or stop myself from watching it once i started, i always can't wait to finish them fast. Drama on TV channels are ok, because you only get to see one episode per day, so no matter how fast you wanna finish it, you still gotta be patient about it. It's a total different story when it comes to downloads. I don't watch every Tom, Dick and Harry, i will do some research and survey first. I heard friends around me saying this " Startling by Each Step" is a really good drama, so i got the drama from roomie and start watching it. Within few days, i finished it. My record was watching 13 hours non-stop. You can imagine how terribly am i addicted to it. *i know it's extremely bad, i know*
I don't know why but i guess i was too into the drama and the subconscious mind was partially confused that i'm the character in the drama. It feels so real and sometimes feel very sorry and regretful with the sad ending. It makes me feel down for quite long, i can't pull myself out of the drama. Then i'll be losing direction for few days, that's why i hate it. It makes me feel stupid for feeling upset with fake stories.


Conclusion? 
: Drama makes you stupid.

Solution?
: Stop watching drama and watch movies instead.*sigh* Don't recommend me any more dramas. I'll really get out of control. T.T

Resolution?
: Sleep at 11pm and wake up at 7am. Do things fast and continue with my reading. Lock the computer in the wardrobe and start making things work. Get back to the normal life, with normal sleep time and diet. No more junk food.





No comments:

Post a Comment