01 January 2013

it's 2013 ! ♥

It's 2013 already within a blink of eyes. I'm actually blogging bout this on 10th jan instead of 1st jan, because i wanna make it easier for me to view all my post according to the time chronologies, so i change the setting a bit la. ( Cheat ! :p ) Though it's already 10th jan, but still i think i should do a record for my new year's resolutions and a review on 2012.

Let me do a quick and simple review on my year 2012, so far so good, it has been quite an awesome year for me to be honest, i have learn the most this year i guess. It's a very fun-filled year cause it's not a whole-year-study year for me as i've done my STPM in 2011, so it's kinda like honeymoon year to me.


Year 2012:
1. I chopped off my long silky snake-like hair. From waist length to neck length, not even shoulder length. Brave enough huh ? Look at the length !

2. Went Awana Kijal with the gang during CNY as a farewell trip for all of us, as we're going to separate soon, into working life, into uni life.


3.Teaching in primary school and kindergarten as a substitute teacher for half a year. It's a very rare experience as i have no intention of being a teacher in the future, at all. Children nowadays are so different, they have more adult thinking and maybe my way of teaching is to be a friend or a not-so-strict teacher instead of a very cool,fierce teacher, i got along with them kinda well. I was overwhelmed by the love of the students. I've never expected that they love me so much !





 precious handmade pillow. :)

4. Traveled to Sabah, Singapore and Pulau Langkawi.


5. Met these bunch of xiaozhabos ! who are now my very sweetly dearies ♥

and even guys ;D the xiaotabos !

6. STPM results with no IPTA offer at first. Then after appealing, UM offered me a bachelor of anthropology and sociology.
Not forgetting moments where i have to rush up and down to settle with my course registering, i was afraid i couldn't get what i want but still i did not give up and finally things are on track.

 7. Enthusiasm and passion filled campus life ! with much activities involved, very fresh experience. MHS(Orientation week) choir competition champion, Performance in DTC, Draa and Traditional Dance Competition in FESKUM, Deepavali Night, first chinese debate competition, FIN, cycling trip, Pesta Tanglung, YLS, guitar class, chinese traditional dance club, choir, Samsung Mob!lers Digital Writing Bootcamp... and so much more. I've never let myself miss any interesting activity. #never

  Tiong Hua Open Day 2012
 kiwi family birthday celebrations !
 FIN with indian friends


the bitchy character "Eva" in the drama, beautiful but mean girl.
vice treasurer of JKP Kesenian dan Kreatif (spot me in cheongsam)
 8. my coursemates !

9. Wu Ze Tian ( The Iron Lady ) Musical and Watsons Live Music Concert


I have grown up a lot through out the year and most ever since i enter uni. I've learnt to appreciate of what i have, happiness maybe be around you, but don't take it for granted. Nobody has the responsibility to care for you, so treasure your dearest family and friends ! Never forget to be humble because you never know the stranger standing next to you can be so much more better than you and excel you in many aspects, never forget to learn from them. This is true, don't judge a book by it's cover, in uni life you'll be really surprised of, don't ever underestimate people. 

For year 2013, I'll have to improve myself and be better, excel in more aspects, learn as much as i could, while i still have the chance. I want to travel to more places, and meet more people. Here's 2013 new year's resolutions:

1. Travel to Melacca
2. Travel to Redang Island
3. Manage to switch my major programme
4. Make MKTH a success
5. FESENI chinese dance and choir, at least both event get top 10
6. YLS Dayao featured both as a singer and emcee
7. Finish guitar class level 2
8. Be a Chinese debater of UM
9. Be more conscious of recycling and political issues
10. Slim down
11. Save more money
12. Travel to foreign countries, at least one
13. Get in dean's list

Let's pray and work hard towards my dreams. :)



Countdown night with Edmund, GuoShen and Ai Li.
fireworks in SS2.












No comments:

Post a Comment