14 January 2013

toothache

Recently i'm kinda frustrated with the toothache problem, guess i have a wisdom tooth growing. Sometimes, i really feel so pain that i could wake up from sleep and cry in the middle of night.

I don't feel the toothache all the day but maybe just once in awhile. Today, it hits me again. But, i discover something. When i start thinking i have toothache, i can feel the root of the tooth start to grow inside the gum, and then slowly till the whole left gum of mine. It's like cracking me from inside out, struggling to grow the root through the tiny little gap between my teeth, sometimes i even feel my teeth are gonna drop soon. I can exactly feel how the pain start drilling me from inside the gum till outside the gum. The whole left gum was painful as if you have just poke 253364172 needles on it.
But when i try to tell myself not to think about it, think of getting some sleep, i feel better. The pain ease a little. And then i keep trying to think of other stuffs than to think about " the toothache doesn't ache". Start thinking of positive words instead of negative words. Realize about the difference of " i'm slim" and "i'm not fat" ? I start planting positive words and think of something else, it does distracts me from the pain.

So food for thought?  
Don't think of your pain when you're in sorrow, because you'll only emphasize it instead of making yourself feeling better. Never say no to yourself because it still send negative message to your subconscious mind and thus you'll still find no way out of the pain. 

Remember? Chuchucism is the spirit ! ♥ cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment