24 January 2013

sem break ? nahhhhhhhhh, not really.

Didn't update my bloggie for days already, and just at the moment my habit turns into laziness and my passion turns into procrastination, i got encouragement from Kim and Edmund to continue writing. Okay, the flame won't die out, don't worry. You guys came on the absolute right time. Thanks a lot :D
I know i won't give up so easily, but it's hard to catch up with ze very fast pace of life. Know what i mean? When you've missed out a lot, you feel you lost a piece of the puzzle.But when you try to get it back, you find it nowhere. And then you start giving up on it, because it'll not be complete anymore.
But but but, i still ♥ writing very muchiiieeee, so i shall continue.

What did i do these few days? movies? shopping? or dramas?
Nahhhhhh.
I only went for karaoke after having the last paper on last friday.
Other than that? Yeah, i was so damn busy for the MKTH camp.

On 19th Jan, a few of us went to PJ Oldtown to get some materials for the dedication items. ( The publicity have to make dedication items, fyi I'm the Head of Publicity) so there's no way to run from this responsibility. Haha, nvm, i enjoy doing it. I love hand crafts ! At night, the participants registered and have a slight briefing session only.
Next day? I woke up very early as i was assigned to lead the participants in the exercise session. Initially, i've planned chicken dance and created one aerobic dance for them. But ended up, nobody came. Only 1 first year and 1 second year senior came D: So we EXCO ss ourselves. -__- Therefore, this session is cancelled for the following days ! happy thing still :D
We did "Chinese knot" for the wholllleeeee freakkkkinnnngggg dayyy. my fingers almost break la. It's not easy at all. See this.
如意結
After finalizing the dedication items  FINALLY, we went to gather the materials the day after.
On 20th, we made a legend. With Lin June aka roomie, Tee Lim, and Kathleen, we started walking from 11.30am to 8.30pm, from PJ Oldtown to Mid Valley to Pasar Seni and back to Mid Valley again. FML, we have been walking for like whole 10 freaking hours. I couldn't feel my legs at all. And yet, we rushed the dedication items the whole morning as it means we're doing the knots AGAIN until the next day. Yeah, i slept at 6.30am that day wtfbbq. Everybody knows i love to sleep. *bury my head under the quilt*

On the third day, i woke up at 10.30am. Yes slept only 4 hours. *yawn* And we were supposed to have one outing to Mid Valley, but seems like every bureau was busy with their stuffs, so do i. So the plan was cancelled and replaced with a fine dinner at PitStop.I have 15 members all together including myself in this bureau, but ended up ONLY 8 people attended the camp. Not so cooperative :/ We worked like hell, i hope the others see this, you guys should belanja makan okay. :p

Oh ya, so did i make it for the dinner? Tarak, i was having Chinese Traditional Dance practice for FESENI. We have to practice for 5 hours everyday imagine yourself jumping running for 5 hours :E , from 6pm to 11pm. The time is a bit not so good, because you can't eat before the practice and only get to eat after 11pm. So supper everyday. *fattening, tummy sticking out*

I got back very late and idk i always have things to do. idk why i don't get to sleep on time. Not sure i have things to do or i think i have things to do. You sleep late, you wake up late. No doubt, and i always need time to put myself back to position, regain "consciousness". No idea how can i stay blurish for hours, what to do? mentally exhausted mahhh. I'm lifeless man, camp and practice for sem break activities? You gotta be pulling my leg!

I'm just not so in holiday mood now, MKTH camp ended, still having FESENI camp till 2nd Feb. I start feeling emotional when i see hometown friends keep posting photos of delicacies of Kuantan. I remember i told myself " Home, i'm near" when i was having final exam as to motivate myself to work hard. But now, when will it be the day? I start feeling empty. Plus, roomie keep on going out paktoh, and i was left here. *weeping* Perhaps i should add on with my New Year's Resolution list? the phone has been silent for too long. :/





nahhh, just saying. still enjoying single very much at this time. :p

kbyethx.

 finally today i have the chance to dress up nicely, Happy birthday kor kor ! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment